Established in April 2008 by freelance writer Kerry Heaney, Eat, drink + be Kerry covers food and travel worldwide, travelling bite-by-bite.
Written from personal experience, it is a trusted guide to finding the best travel destinations, dining and events. Where to go to eat, where to eat when you go.
If you would like to partner with Eat drink and be Kerry for a media trip, brand partnership, social media campaign or accommodation and restaurant reviews, please get in touch with Kerry Heaney at Kerry(at)eatdrinkandbekerry(dot)com.au
What people say about Eat drink and be Kerry
- I chose to work with Eat Drink and be Kerry to promote our Truffle Fest 2018. This was a powerful part of our marketing and promotion program and allowed messages and imagery to reach our target market on multiple platforms and attracted a reach we could not achieve ourselves.
Matt Hibberd, Truffle Discovery Centre, Stanthorpe
- One of the most well respected and connected travel and food writers in SEQ.
Luke Gilpin, Public Relations Manager Queensland, The Star Entertainment Group
- It’s like talking to a traveller that you end up next to at an eatery. Very informative and relaxed style.
Robyn Eyears, EdbK follower
- Brisbane is a hot spot for food, travel and experience bloggers and Eat drink and be Kerry is one of the best. Her New Year’s Eve tips make me want New Year’s Eve to last for a week – so many great places in Brisbane to enjoy.
Lynn Malone, EdbK follower
Who follows Eat drink and be Kerry?
Eat,drink+beKerry followers are a niche audience of activated food and travel lovers throughout South East Queensland (including Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine Coasts), plus Sydney and Melbourne.
They are the opinion leaders and early adopters who will kick-start a well-targeted promotion with strong interest.
Demographics are 60 per cent women, 40 per cent men, aged between 25 to 64 years.
Eat, drink + be Kerry has worked with many brands to help get their product message across to a targeted demographic with sponsored posts.
- Brisbane City Council
- Southern Downs and Granite Belt Tourism,
- Star Entertainment Group,
- The Truffle Discovery Centre,
- Westfield Chermside,
- Night Noodle Markets,
- Tourism Noosa,
- Fraser Coast Tourism,
- The Barracks, Petrie Terrace
- Cathay Pacific,